Heritage Academy’s mission is to provide a Christian education, offering the highest quality of academics taught from a Biblical perspective that will equip all students academically, spiritually, socially, and physically so that they may discern and live out God’s plan for their lives as Christian leaders.
Heritage Academy is a state-recognized school that meets or exceeds all state requirements.
Here at Heritage Academy we want our graduates to exemplify the following:
1. To reflect the virtues taught by Christ, passionately pursuing God and His purposes for their lives.
2. To foster and nurture academic excellence and the ability to think.
3. To embrace patriotism, with love of country and its godly principles, as our founding fathers intended.
4. To gain a deeper understanding of God’s sovereignty.
5. To develop an appreciation for personal responsibility.
6. To be good stewards of their God-given talents.
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Gen 1:1, John 10:30, 37-38).
2. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His incarnation and virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory (Matt. 1:23, Luke 1:35, John 1:14, 11:25, Acts 1:11, Col. 1:14, Heb. 4:15, 7:25).
3. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential (John 3:16-19, 5:24, Rom. 3:23, Eph. 2:8-10, Titus 3:5-6).
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (1 Cor. 3:16, 6:19-20, Gal. 5:22-23, Eph. 4:30, 5:18).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative word of God, infallible in its original form (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
7. We believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God (Gen. 1:26-28).
8. We believe that God created man as male and female and ordained marriage as the covenantal commitment between a man and a woman (Gen. 2:24, Eph. 5:22-33).
9. We believe that the Bible teaches that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of the marriage commitment between a man and a woman (Gen. 2:24, 26:8-9, Lev. 18:1-30, Rom. 1:26-29, 1 Cor. 5:1, 6:9, 1 Thess. 4:1-8, Heb. 13:4).
U of Maryland ◦ Messiah College ◦ West Point ◦ Bryan College ◦ U of Alabama ◦ Columbia International U ◦ Virginia Military Institute ◦ Shippensburg U ◦ Cedarville ◦ Eastern Mennonite U ◦ Virginia Tech ◦ Ohio U ◦ U of Southern California ◦ NC State ◦ Clearwater Christian ◦ Clarks Summit University ◦ Grove City College ◦ Wheaton ◦ Frostburg ◦ Penn State ◦ U of Cincinnati ◦ Geneva College ◦ Concordia -Wisconsin ◦ Boston College ◦ George Washington U ◦ Cairn University Lancaster Bible College ◦ Liberty University and others…
For additional information, contact Stephanie Stamper at email@example.com
* There are various sources of college rankings available. One of them, FindTheBest, utilizes multiple criteria to assess over 8000 colleges and universities (http://colleges.findthebest.com/) and rates them on a scale of 0-100, expressed as a Smart Rating. Some of the colleges to which Heritage students have been accepted are listed above with the Smart Rating in parentheses.